feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2880 x 900 Alienware Curved Monitor

Labels: , , , ,

alienware-monitor.jpg

Well I should be at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas right now checking out the latest in gadgets, gambling my life savings away (~$16), and totally getting with hookers. But am I? No. Because my wife wouldn't buy me a damn ticket for Christmas. I hate her so much right now. If she wanted to make it up to me (pay attention honey) she could buy me this nasty-ass Alienware monitor. While just a prototype for now, they expect to have them on the market by the end of 2008.

The 2880 x 900 monitor is "a doublewide curved DLP display with OLED illumination." It mimics peripheral vision, which is awesome, because I was thinking just the other day that my periphs were really missing out on something during the gaming experience. No word on what the price will be, but count on expensive. And you know what else you can count on? Your fingers. It's easy and it makes you look like a kindergartener.

Another picture and a video from engadget's coverage of the CES after the jump.

alienware-monitor-2.jpg


source [Geekologie]

Stumble Upon Toolbar
0 comments:

Post a Comment